HOW YOU CAN HELP OUR ORGANIZATION TODAY!!!!
- By making a donation via Pay Pal on the Home Page of our web-site or by sending a tax deductible Cash or check contribution that would enable us to help children referred to us year round or to purchase gifts/wishes for children referred to us for the holiday giving tree.
Checks can be made payable to:
The Kylee Lillich Charitable Giving Tree, Inc.
P.O. Box 663, Sloughhouse, CA 95683Contact Info: Traci Lillich – email@example.com or Tara Keegan – firstname.lastname@example.org
A receipt for tax purposes will be sent to you.
- By donating new toys/new clothes or gift cards or for future wishes we receive year-round.
- By volunteering your time through-out the year or on our big holiday giving tree sort day on December 10th. We accept up to 75 pre-approved volunteers. Contact Traci at email@example.com to apply. See Important Dates as well.
- Host a Holiday Giving Tree in your office, church or social organization with Children’s wishes on it. Have your family, friends, and co-workers select an ornament, buy the gift and bring it back to you to fulfill individual children’s wishes. Trees are distributed Nov. 17th thru November 27th and gifts are due back by December 8th. A miniature tree with ornaments will be provided to you to fulfill wishes along with a folder, a poster, a collection bin, and everything you need. This is a great way to get in the spirit of the holidays and help an actual child.
- Host a holiday party and ask your friends to not bring a hostess gift, but rather to make a donation to our organization. Receipts for tax purposes will be mailed to your friends for their generous donations. Last year one gracious woman’s holiday party sent us over $400 and fulfilled many children’s holiday wishes.
- Have a new toy/new clothes drive at your school, church, or social group and provide the collected items to us by December 8th so that we can distribute them to fulfill children’s wishes.
PLEASE OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO HELP US TODAY